--- Start of Idrisi List message
Folks:
We have IDRISI 32 as part of our GIS software suite, and are
looking at developing some GIS printing capability beyond the
simple B&W lasers that service all our labs.

Some members of our user group have suggested the HP1055,
and this printer, or something similar, is within our means.

Our environment is that of a small College, and in terms of GIS
we teach at introductory levels. Students can print from network labs,
or carry a disk to a dedicated site. Any suggestions, in terms of
printer hardware, operation, cost constraints, and hard-won printer/plotter
experience would be greatly appreciated.

I'll summarize. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Chris Olsen
Instructor - Environmental Sciences
Lakeland College
5707-47 Avenue West
Vermilion, Alberta. T9X 1K5
Voice: 780-853-8590
Fax: 780-853-8723
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.
The list is archived at
http://www.mail-archive.com/idrisi-l%40clarklabs.org/.