--- Start of Idrisi List message
Dear List(s),

I am trying to undertake a preliminary data audit as one of the first stages
in integrating many different data sources for our Community GIS system
which will inform the local community of community safety issues.  Has
anyone undertaken this sort of thing, and might know any efficient
'electronic' ways of collation and automation.  In addition, does any one
have any example forms they have used, which contain enough metadata but
also include some sort of data quality rating?

>From this initial audit, we will assess the time needed for our different
information providers to format their data using mainstream standards and
make their data GIS usable for the future.

Many thanks in advance, I will SUM

Helen Cook
GIS Crime Analyst
Tel: +44 20 8313 4395
Fax: +44 20 8290 0608

--- End of Idrisi List message

IDRISI-L is an unmoderated list. As a service to list users, please post a
summary of useful responses to your questions.
subscribe to the list, send an email from the address to be subscribed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with "subscribe" (without quotes) as the first line
of the message body. To unsubscribe, do the same, only with "unsubscribe"
as the first line of the message body.
The list is archived at
http://www.mail-archive.com/idrisi-l%40clarklabs.org/.