Dear IETF Community -

On 17 May, from 17:48 UTC (13:48 EDT) to 23:48 UTC (18:49 EDT), outbound email
from the IETF email lists failed to send. Mail sent to the lists went into the
archives, but was not received by list subscribers.

A problem in the DMARC-rewriting system caused outbound mail delivery to fail
silently, without alarm or error message. The rewriting system has been taken
offline, which restored outbound email service.  The lists are back up.

Unfortunately, because the mail was discarded rather than queued, if you sent
mail to any IETF list today during the outage window, we ask you to please
resend your message.

We apologize for this issue and are working with the Tools Team to correct the
system before it is put back online again.

Alexa Morris
IETF Executive Director