From: Michelle Cotton <michelle.cot...@iana.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 12:13 PM
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Subject: 2020 IANA Annual Engagement Survey

Dear IETF community,

Help IANA evolve their engagement.

As a valued customer, your opinion matters.

We have revamped the IANA annual engagement survey using the feedback received
last year. We also want to share our findings with you. As a thank you for
taking part, you will receive a complimentary summary of our findings and
outcomes.

WHAT NEXT?

Please use this link to take part:
https://surveys6.jibunu.com/EchoResearch_0002/index.aspx?l=2&section=uvh3
[surveys6.jibunu.com]

ABOUT THE SURVEY
It only takes up to 5 minutes to complete
Conducted by Echo Research, an independent market research company, on behalf
of the IANA services provider PTI (an affiliate of ICANN).

Data confidentiality assured

Echo Research is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all
respondents, and in doing so will follow GDPR guidelines as detailed by EFAMRO,
the European Research Federation, written for market research members of ESOMAR
world research, and The Market Research Society (MRS).

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marilia Hirano at:
marilia.hir...@iana.org

Thank you very much for your time,

Michelle Cotton on behalf of our vendor,

Ruth David
Senior Account Executive
Echo Research
   ruth.da...@echoresearch.com