The IETF Administration LLC recently consulted with the community on an IETF
LLC Community Engagement Policy, which included the creation of a new
non-working group mailing list for the discussion of IETF LLC administrative
issues.  This list has now been created with a slightly different name from
that given in the consultation based on feedback received: