A new IETF non-working group email list has been created.

List address: ideas-disc...@ietf.org
Archive: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ideas-discuss/

Purpose:
This list is a safe place to discuss new (IETF related)  *technical* ideas. It
designed to be a place to float new ideas, like 'I've always wanted a protocol
that allows me to signal my preferred flavor of coffee. It seems like I should
be able to encode this in the source port of packets (e.g 2000-2999 is
Americano, 3000-3999 is Espresso, etc), but I'm not really sure if this is a:
something that other people also want, b: if the source port idea is a
reasonable approach. What do people think?!

This list belongs to IETF area: OPS

For additional information, please contact the list administrators.