I want to correct an omission in this announcement. In addition to the
previously mentioned Diversity & Inclusion sponsors, Comcast -- co-host of IETF
114 -- is also a longtime sponsor of the IETF's Diversity & Inclusion programs.
We want to once again thank all Diversity & Inclusion sponsors -- Akamai,
Cisco, Huawei, Comcast and Verisign -- for their generous support of the IETF's
childcare initiative and other programs that strive to make the IETF a more
diverse, inclusive and productive organization.

--
Alexa Morris
Managing Director, IETF Secretariat