Hi Everyone,

The NomCom is extending the nominations period for ART AD to 2023-10-31.

We are close to the deadline for nominations for other positions and have a
number of nominees for each.  Though more would be welcome, we also need to
announce nominees and seek feedback from the community.

The NomCom does not currently have enough nominees to fill the two open ART AD
position.  We have received a reasonable number of nominations, but an
insufficient number of people have accepted.

There are two positions open in ART, with the reorganization that will occur at
IETF 119 (March 2024) [1].  One of these terms will be a single year, the other
is a more typical two-year term.

With this reorganization, the scope of the ART area is reducing significantly.
Some of the more active groups will be moved to other areas.  Based on active
groups today, which could change between now and March, the list of groups
would be: ASAP, ASDF, CALEXT, CBOR, CELLAR, DISPATCH, DKIM, DMARC, ECRIT,
EMAILCORE, EXTRA, JMAP, MEDIAMAN, MIMI, MLCODEC, MMUSIC, REGEXT, RUM, SATP,
SCIM, SEDATE, SFRAME, SIPCORE, STIR, UTA, UUIDREV, WISH.

Please considering nominating someone for this position.  More importantly, if
you are nominated, please consider accepting a nomination.

NOMINATE: https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2023/nominate/

Thanks,
Martin
nomcom-chair-2...@ietf.org