IETF 120 hosted by: Huawei

# Childcare

Thanks to the generous support of our Diversity and Inclusion Gold sponsors,
Akamai and Huawei, along with our Silver and Bronze Diversity and Inclusion
sponsors, we are excited to offer onsite childcare at IETF 120 in Vancouver,
Canada.

We are happy to announce that Birdie Break [1] will be joining us to provide
childcare at IETF 120. This service is offered free of charge to registered
IETF participants and initially provides space for up to ten children. We
strongly encourage advanced sign up to give us sufficient time to investigate
adding more space if this service becomes fully booked. The link to the form to
sign up for the childcare services can be found directly on your attendee
dashboard or linked below. [2] Please note: forms will need to be filled out
entirely in order for your child(ren) to participate. Additional information
regarding timing and offerings can be found on the childcare webpage [3].

This is the IETF’s seventh time offering childcare at a meeting, following the
last successful edition at IETF 119. We would like to hear from parents how to
make this service as useful as possible. We are open to exploring additional or
alternative forms of childcare support for future meetings. Please send your
suggestions directly to supp...@ietf.org or to the public admin-discuss list.
[4]

[1] https://www.birdiebreak.com/
[2] https://www.birdiebreak.com/ietf120nestregistrationandwaiver