My suggestion - and always happy to be overruled - is close the call Friday
the 14th which will be 10 days.

I feel it seems best to be patient. Also, does it make sense for the chairs
to summarize the comments made during
the call?  We could do this (and by "we" I mean "me", if Laura would double
check my work)

tim

On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:42 PM Tim Wicinski <tjw.i...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When chairs trigger a state change, you can set "Expected weeks in state"
> but it is usually left blank.
>
> Tim
> Has pushed all the datatracker buttons
>
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 2:40 PM Murray S. Kucherawy <superu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 10, 2023 at 11:24 AM Scott Kitterman <ietf-d...@kitterman.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What's the plan for closing this out?  I haven't seen any objections to
>>> the
>>> idea and as of tomorrow it will have been over a week since the formal
>>> call
>>> for adoption.  This happens rarely enough in my experience that I don't