Murray, Dave

I would like to ask another question about the following.
- DomainKey (RFC 4870) only allows signatures to be used with RSA-SHA1 algorithm, which is now considered obsolete. I have not found support for other algorithms. - At the moment I am trying to monitor the frequency of signature occurrence with DomainKey and so far I have not found any occurrence. I would like to continue monitoring for about 3 months. - Given DomainKey's replacement with DKIM, the question is whether it would not be appropriate to declare DomainKey historic and no longer use it. In that case, there couldn't be problem to allow decomissioning of DomainKey.

Regards

Jan