Matthäus Wander wrote in
 <25cebd13-10a2-4b56-887a-f5bcaf0e0d46@wander.science>:
 |David Harris wrote on 2024-03-22 13:25:
 |> I now have my implementation complete: I was wondering if there is a
 |> recommended way of testing it - for instance, a reference site that \
 |> allows you
 |> to send messages and then replies with information about the correctness \
 |> of
 |> your implementation, or an application that can generate signatures \
 |> for data
 |> you supply, showing its work product (the various hashes and canonicaliz\
 |> ed
 |> forms) so you can compare it with your own.
 |
 |Maybe this one helps:
 |https://wander.science/projects/email/dkimtest/
 |
 |Ed25519 is supported.

Thanks for this!  Unfortunately i did not discover it earlier.
I mean, i had dkimpy (and dkimpy-milter) here, but it wants
a fully blown setup and installation, ie: access to DNS and all
that, the entire python3 infrastructure.
(When i extend my -sign for full operation somewhen in autumn
i hope i can somehow implement a test mode where the public (DNS)
keys can be fed in via some option.)

--steffen