Stephen and I have put together a proposed agenda,
and talked it over with Jim and Eric, who we've asked
brief presentations of.

I think the agenda is workable and I'm very pleased that the focus will be on WG formation and charter rather than arguing endlessly over DKIM mechanics.

I'm hopeful that the threat analysis hurdle can be cleared and that Russ and everyone else is satisfied with it. I assume the matter of the sufficiency of the threat draft will be handled by both Jim's presentation of it and the discussions to follow.

I'm looking forward to a very productive meeting (and I define "productive" to mean "yes" to the WG formation question and "yes" to the charter). Not to mention I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and getting into the post-BOF beer drinking contest. LOL.

--
Arvel