My comment here is really about the relationship between DKIM and the
SSP: what Hector is describing below implies to me that we need to know
up front whether or not an SSP should be applied. This can be
accomplished in several ways: 1) always look for the SSP, as Hector
suggests; 2) add information to the DKIM DNS record to indicate that the
SSP should always be looked for; 3) incorporate the SSP information into
the DKIM DNS record; or 4) some other ways I'm not thinking of at the
moment. Of the first three, I'd lean towards #2.

        Tony Hansen
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]