Hi Dave,
At 16:20 17-03-2006, Dave Crocker wrote:
The point of DKIM is to focus on accurate and reliable accountability/responsibility. So, the definition of a DKIM signture is simply that the signer takes responsibility (whatever that means.)

That was my focus, hence my earlier comments.

In the explanations for each label, the only responsibility each is given is for doing their own, particular actions.

Hence, the author is responsible for creating the content. That responsibility does not depend upon whether we can identify them, although it certainly has an effect on their accountability...

OK. Does my above discussion clarify that the language is not meant 'author responsibility' does not require knowing know who the author is?

Yes, it clarifies it.

Regards,
-sm