On Thursday 13 July 2006 17:17, Hector Santos wrote:
> [...]
I think that a requirement to sign RFC 2822 required identity header fields
(From and Sender if present) makes a lot of sense.  I expect that if we don't
make this a requirement in Base, then in operations, receivers will pay
little attention to signatures that don't include them.  So, if we fail to
include that requirement, I think we are doing people a dis-service.

I am (no surprise) against any requirement to sign resent-*.  They aren't
identity fields in the same way that From and Sender are.

Scott K