Folks,

Paul Hoffman wrote:
 > I see people who supposedly agree with each other about the policy
> appear disagree on the required and requested response to the policy.
> Some of that is because the tone of the messages is "this is obvious"
> (which it is not), and some of it is because there are long-winded
> discussions of the usefulness of the messages that don't concretely say
> what the recipient should/must do.

For the case of mail that is signed, I am still waiting to hear why it is not
sufficient to have a third-party use a a sub-domain of the preferred (author, or
whatever) domain name.

Hence, the signing practices requirement would only exist for unsigned messages.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking