Hector Santos wrote:
Thomas,

The draft specifications, the official SSP-02,

Just a quick clarification: Jim's ssp-02 is not now an official
anything. We are still working ssp requirements and having been
through this extended discussion, I expect us to be in a position
to work through those very quickly. Having done that, the WG will
presumably choose one of the current proposals to develop, or
choose to merge some aspects of some of them, or whatever, and at
that point (in a month or two) we will have an "official" WG ssp
draft.

That's not to disparage Jim's ssp-02 at all, its just stating
where we're at,

Cheers,
S.