I think we have to weaken it since it is not an interoperability issue. If I
choose to give you information I cannot regulate the use you make of it (absent
DRM).

A MUST NOT has a particular meaning for us, in particular when auditing code. I
cannot create a test suite that audits this particular MUST NOT. I cannot
enforce it in a layered API without going to extraordinary and unnatural
lengths.