I'm a bit behind on this but:

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 03:43:55PM -0500, J D Falk wrote:
I agree, that would be extremely helpful -- but DKIM's i= won't give it
to us.  (Unless you're assuming that these same botnet operators will
allow themselves to be corralled into a single identifer, which clearly
isn't the case.)

this thinking needs to be applied to d= too. And once you do that, then
the logical conclusion (well, to me :)) is that d= isn't any better as
an identifier.

--
:: Jeff Macdonald | Director of Messaging Technologies
:: e-Dialog | [EMAIL PROTECTED]