>It is my belief that most recipient domains are likely to find not
>checking author domain SSP (for discardable) as an invitation to
>abuse.

It's hard to see this as saying anything other than that SSP
publishers get to regulate the operation of mailing lists,
send-an-article, etc. run by unrelated third parties.

Even if it's against my internal rules for one of my users to
contribute to a mailing list to which you subscribe, I can't imagine
how I could expect that you enforce my rules against my users.

Or to put it more baldly, it's not mail abuse just because I don't
like it.

R's,
John