On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Jim Fenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > This seems workable. Others who prefer treewalking functionality, why
> > does this not work for you? Where does this specifically fall down?
> >

>  Considering that "domains you know about" includes everything with an A
> record, the "publish ADSP records for all" part may not be practical for
> domains with tens of thousands of hosts without new DNS tools.

Can you help me to understand what tool may be required beyond
/usr/bin/bash? I need to understand what the problem is beyond
potentially requiring an ability to scriptly generate a one time
update of many new DNS records for bunches of FQDNs or domains. That
alone is hardly a new thing, and is a problem for those who manage DNS
for many hosts or domains; it is not specific to ADSP, nor DKIM, nor
SPF, nor A record changes due to connectivity changes, etc. So I'm
struggling to grasp what makes this different and potentially worse.

Regards,
Al

--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com