You do realize that this just give people ammunition to throw the book
at anyone for violating IETF standards.  Its a fact, they would be
violating a IETF standard if they break mail knowing FULL well there
is an technology specifically designed to protected against such abuse.

If a ISP or anyone is intentionally violating an RFC and pushing back
into broken mail into the network that can potentially harm a domain
or end-users, they are no doubt putting themselves at risk and any
smart high tech lawyer would be licking his chops if the VENDOR is a
big buck organization.

Why continue with this nonsense contentious issue when the solution is
simple:

    1) Respect RFC 5617
    2) Update it to support resigners
    3) Or get rid of it.

This on-going idea that it can exist but IGNORED is not a good idea
and is bound to bite people in the butt.