hector wrote:

> Michael Thomas wrote:
>
>  > Is this really worth worrying about? I mean, the amount of
>  > actual ham is in the vast minority so even if all of your ham
>  > was doing tons of anti social things it probably wouldn't make
>  > much if any difference in your average border mail gateway's job.
>
> Possibly mike. I certainly do not wish to do more work than necessary.
>
> But I have to consider customer sites patterns with heavy facebook users
> seeing tons of fb notifications and see if a simple check can add to the
> optimization.
>
> Before that though, I need to see if this can be confirm by others.
> Checking yesterday's logs and collection of dkim messages, I see
> intermittent FB dupe signature messages and I just found one with 4
> duplicate signatures:

>     q=dns/txt; i...@facebookmail.com; t=1256955289;
>     h=From:Subject:Date:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
>     bh=Qfz3NWckqB6n8R6eXuamGE/bU/k=;
>         b=gwjR3fg8RpRr6X2TvywoXBSiP2niRsyCoKBsnW0yaNxkJk4t
>         87dWx8H/rXEN54O6jHf+Uf9mG4Tth7ZcoNY+GA==;
>
> times 4.
>
> So although its the only header exhibiting dupes and I don't see this
> behavior with other DKIM signers, I am still going to give FB the
> benefit of the doubt and check if this FB signature is somehow raising a
> hidden reception bug in our code. Off hand I doubt it since our code is
> using DATA 8k buffer read/write to a temp file. i.e, its not reading per
> line in the DATA block but FB might be sending it per line.  I have to
> see whats going on there.

This is a FB bug. I found a few dupe signatures in my gmail.com DKIM
inbox messages.

        q=dns/txt; i...@facebookmail.com; t=1256850354;
        h=From:Subject:Date:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
        bh=S42HtkCAiDk1v1BDNOHxQgeRrYo=;
        b=A4qKEDv0BKvB+wF/SXQAHvb97bJs2o9Q0CMgAHlou5JP
         ypm65flyo1kmoNq1qNmwpOktuhbxBFnsbBN+VsQsRA==;

--
HLS