And ANY non-valid signature must be treated as if it were not present in the
message at all. The fact that an MLM breaks a signature is not unique for MLMs.
Any agent in the path between signer(s) and verifier(s) can break a signature.
Let's keep it clear: a broken signature is to be ignored (base DKIM spec). But
removing signatures without a good reason is wrong.

/rolf
<ATT00001..txt>
If I have an email message in my possession and wish to send it on for any
reason whatsoever I can remove mangle or otherwise any portion of the message
for any reason at all. Why should I keep any forensic information before
sending the message on? I am taking responsibility for sending my messages, no
one else.