On 10/04/2010 10:41 PM, Barry Leiba wrote:
> Thus begins working group last call on the DKIM implementation and
> interoperability report, draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-02:
>    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report
> The working group last call will run through Friday, 22 October, 2010.
>
> This implementation report will be used to advance the DKIM base spec
> to Draft Standard.  Everyone please review it, and post
> comments/issues. Please also post here if you've reviewed it and think
> it's ready to go.

I've reviewed it and came across the following:

Chapter 2: as for DKIM specific definitions used in this document, they
cannot be found in [EMAIL-ARCH]. Please add [DKIM] here as source of
definitions.

Par. 3.2 - 3.4: these paragraphs are a bit 'vague', due to terms like
'Some implementations [...]', 'Some test cases [...]', 'at least two
implementations...'. Presumably this has to do with the fact that the
interoperability event took place long time ago? If so, I'd suggest to
include a sentence to describe the difficulty to gather all relevant
information, three years after the event took place. To make these
paragraphs a bit less 'vague' I would like to suggest to include the
original set(s) of test messages and the original interoperability test
plan(s), if still around somewhere.

Par. 4.1.2: [...] Where "list mail" is defined as [...]
Should this not be: [...] Where "Non-List Mail" is defined as [...]?

Murray, thanks for the work!

/rolf