John R. Levine wrote:

> So, uh, can we agree that Jim's SHOULD language to tell people to do
> this is a good idea?

Yes. +1.  I think I was the first to agree with Jim's input and didn't
see much follow up except you and maybe another person.

Maybe Barry can provide a repeat of the exact change proposal and get
a preliminary show of hands.

Personally?

I think from a reader standpoint:

   Additional 5322.From Exception Paragraph in Section 5.4 after
   the paragraph about "use the last field found"

That is where a reader/developer will begin to scratch his header on
what headers to sign and verify.  So it needs a quick "by the way"
paragraph regarding a special exception for 5322.From against the "use
the last field" rule in the previous paragraph.

But in the name of moving forward, Jim's text does the job.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com