On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM, John R. Levine <jo...@iecc.com> wrote:
> FWIW, my DKIM verifier has for several weeks rejected anything which has
> an extra of any of these headers:
>
> >From Sender Subject Date To Cc MIME-Version Content-Type
> >Content-Transfer-Encoding
>
> I haven't collected detailed statistics, but I can report that nothing
> horrible has happened.

I have an exim system that I've enforced rfc5322 on for a few days
now.  I quarantine, but still deliver as well (for now).  So far I've
seen emails from the following well known sources that failed this
test.
1. bill...@ebay.com (multiple To, one is blank)
2. bill...@ebay.com.au (same as #1)
3. University of Montana tuition bill (multiple To)
4. sendmail DSN's from my own sendmail system (multiple To) (ok, not
well known, but I'm the source and I'm aware of it)

>  It's Mail::DKIM, the changes are about eight
> lines.  Anyone else wants it, just ask.

I'd be interested in that.

--
Regards...      Todd
I seek the truth...it is only persistence in self-delusion and