Hi Alessandro,
At 03:22 16-05-2011, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>However, relaxed header canonicalization is not MIME compatible.  In
>particular, RFC 2045 says

I don't think that it was ever meant to be MIME compatible.

>Many MTAs still add a Domainkey-Signature.  They could stop that, and
>add a legacy DKIM-Signature along with a one that features the newer
>canonicalization instead.  Setting the pace in this manner can keep
>DKIM development alive indefinitely.

The MTAs that are still adding a Domainkey-Signature will keep doing
that irrespective of what goes on in this working group.  I prefer
not to keep DKIM development alive indefinitely if the sole purpose
is not to produce results.

Regards,
-sm