>> In my experience, the reputation of the list is unrelated to the
>> reputation of its participants.

>Given how little DKIM-related reputation work has been done, deployed and
>heavily used so far, perhaps we should all be a bit cautious about taking
>existing practices and treating them as definitive of future needs and uses.

In case it wasn't clear, I wasn't referring to DKIM reputation.  I
whitelist mail from lists I'm subscribed to using List-ID or some
other bits of stable header text.  In theory evil people could forge
them, in practice it's never been a problem.  So having a DKIM
signature to be the stable text would be nice, but wouldn't
fundamentally change what I do already.

R's,
John