Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This got approved by the IESG.  Note that it is slightly different than the
> last time it was discussed here, courtesy of some suggested changes during
> IESG evaluation.
>
> OpenDKIM has already implemented the revised version and is thus available
> for interop testing if anyone wants to try this out.

As the first commercial package already supporting ATPS (and ACL which
I now plan to finally submit an I-D for),  you can run test
(auto-responder) against some email servers that support it. I will
gather them from installed customer servers. In the mean time, here is
our auto-responder email address:

      dkim-autoresp...@isdg.net

And for those with OpenDKIM setups exploring this, we have a wizard at
this URL to help prepare your records:

     http://www.winserver.com/public/wcadsp

--
Hector Santos, CTO