(I'm sending to both perpass and ietf-privacy for this announcement,
but follow-up should be only to ietf-privacy)

Greetings. At the London IETF we had a Monday lunch meeting to talk
about doing systematic reviews of existing RFCs. We finally have a
wiki page for tracking that activity. It is at
<https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/ppm-legacy-review/>.

We are using the Trac ticket system. If you have used tickets for
working group issues, it's essentially the same but with a few
different parameters. There are instructions on how to fill out a
ticket on the web page.

 If you were at the Monday lunch and announced an intention to working
on a particular set of RFCs, now there's a home for your reviews. If
you couldn't commit to doing reviews but want to do some, here is your
chance! (If you don't have a login on the wiki, it's easy to
register.) In both cases, please add a ticket when you _start_ your
review -- don't wait until you finish, people will want to know all
about it from the start.

Thanks,

Scott and Avri