Hi,

Me too, just back from two weeks of talking policy in NETmundial and the
UN's WG on Enhanced Cooperation.  Policy definitely figured into the
policy discussions.  And I did pass on the existence of the project in
various conversations.  Have also extended an invitation to the
technically minded privacy experts to join in the effort.

Was thinking about the need for status and remembered that we had set
mid-May as the status update point.

Quick check:

- there are 8 entries for drafts in
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/ppm-legacy-review/

- no changes in 5 weeks.

I have yet to read any.  Will do so and give a better update in a week.

avri

avri