Howdy,

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 9:18 PM <kate_9023+...@systemli.org> wrote:

> Thank you. I have oriented myself on this RFC:
>
>    [RFC1855]  Hambridge, S., "Netiquette Guidelines", FYI 28, RFC 1855,
>               DOI 10.17487/RFC1855, October 1995,
>               <https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc1855>
> <https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc1855>.
>

> You will no doubt have noticed that this had both an RFC number and a
designation as an FYI.  The FYI series has since been concluded:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6360 describes the action.  This
is in part because that relevant part of the IETF (the User Services Area)
had also wound down.

Given the decisions above, it would be difficult to identify a group within
the IETF that could review an update to RFC 1855.

regards,

Ted Hardie