Two comments:

1. "Supporting multiple trust anchor administrators, such as is typical for home users" - I would not say that the typical home user has multiple TAAs. From the discussion here it's not even clear if there is a real case for multiple TAAs. I would just drop everything after the comma.

2. I suggest we add to the list of deliverables a document (TBD if it should be standards track, informational or BCP) that specifies the operations of a trust anchor store. I think all the debate here shows that this is a large enough can of worms to warrant a separate document, rather than including a section in the protocol document.

Yoav