Well - Bill told me he could help them out.  I didn't want to burden
anyone with it unnecessarily.

This whole iana trip is a really big bother.  Information is always
outdated, updates are never on time.  And when updates are done - critical
information like whois servers are not properly recorded.

I have a good mind to contact the admins that have replied and see if any
of them want to do anything about it.  There are now 3 cctld admins who
have complained to me that iana is not providing them with prompt service.

Bill Manning said he could help - and now it's pass the buck time.  People
.. people .. people, this is not the way to run the world.

Regards
Joe Baptista

--
J. Baptista                     Planet Communications & Computing Facility
                                Voice/Fax (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033