I have always noticed a half day or so time lag between when I get an
announcement and when I can find the document using the search engine but the
document is always there if you type in the expected URL by hand.  I noticed
the same problem with Brian's draft but I also noticed the problem on a few
other recent drafts which I am pretty sure I tried to pull after the usual time
lag would have expired.  In other words, I don't think this problem is specific
to Brian's draft...

John