Scot,

While what you say is true - meaning an all-text restriction on your email
browser will prevent
"dangerous goods" to be downloaded - it also takes away functionality. We
have to find a way to
be able to use html based email but restrict it from - say running scripts,
executing anything,
writing cookies, issuing queries, etc... Until that happens, you're right -
html based email
is like a runaway train. We have to invent the "brakes" now.

Lillian Komlossy
Site Manager
http://www.dmnews.com
http://www.imarketingnews.com