Wow, look at what all the top network professionals/researchers in the
world are upto!? Networking is happening or what. Just when one thought we
had seen the last of the CCIEs there comes another one. If a spam on CCIE
draws the interest of the folks subscribing to ietf, then being a grad
student I need to follow the steps of the people I aspire to be.

So here we go, one more to the list. If anyone else has been holding back
from sending email for a long while now, showing some consideration to the
people on the list, please do not do so. You can get amazing relief by
contributing to the list and getting to feel one among them.

Lets build the networks for the future - that can take all the spam.
Mur

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE
Murali K Viswanathan
Grad. Student, Electrical and Computer Eng.,
Iowa State Univ., Ames, IA - 50011.