r e n;

> I don't think WAP Mobile Internet any more than TCP/IP is Internet.

There is no such thing as WAP Mobile Internet.

> The Mobile Internet is data/communication devices you carry around with you.
>
> Here in Japan we have 8 million non-WAP mobile internet users, plus another 2
> million WAP users, and the numbers are exploding.

They are no internet users.

Just as the Internet was not e-mail several years ago when e-mail was
the most popular application, the Internet is not web.

> But, and I know this may be the wrong mailing list for this comment,

No. It is merely that your understanding on the Internet is wrong in
any mailing list.

                                                        Masataka Ohta