Hello All ,  Has everyone seen this & not wondered where
        the search functionality is ?  I also see a lack of
        port# -> draft/rfc capabilities .  I hope people other than
        myself are finding this archive of limited use ?
                Tia ,  JimL

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>directories.
>

>       Title           : Assigned Numbers
>       Author(s)       : D. Kohn
>       Filename        : draft-kohn-assigned-numbers-00.txt
>       Pages           : 6
>       Date            : 22-Sep-00
>
> This document replaces the static snapsnot of current assigned
> numbers used in previous documents with a link to
> <http://www.iana.org/numbers.html>.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kohn-assigned-numbers-00.txt
>
> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
> "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
> type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>       "get draft-kohn-assigned-numbers-00.txt".
>
> A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
>

> Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
> Send a message to:
>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> In the body type:
>       "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kohn-assigned-numbers-00.txt".
>
> NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>       MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>       feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>       command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>       a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
>       exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>       "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>       up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>       how to manipulate these messages.

> Internet-Draft.

       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |