Hello:

(I copy this to the poisson list, since I am somehow blocked from
the IETF list).

I am fully understand what your concern is. But,
- what should those "corporate representative" do?
- where should they go?

best regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
--- the father of internet (al gore) for IAB -- NOMCOM2000