The IETF (anounce) mailing list archive has several problems
that should be fixed:

- The most recent page is
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/maillist.html
   older pages are
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/mail2.html
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/mail3.html
   and so on. If the numbers change every time a new page is
   added, this breaks all URIs. JUST DON'T DO THIS, please!

- The oldest page in the announce archive is currently
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/mail434.html
   I'm sure older archives are available. If they cannot be made
   available in the same form, then there should at least somewhere
   be a pointer to older archives. Otherwise, a small note saying
   that the list was created in March 1998.

- The 'previous page'/'next page' links go in the opposite direction
   of what one would expect (next goes to the past, previous to the
   future).

- The discussion list is arbitrarily split in Oct. 1998.
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Pre_Oct_1998/maillist.html

- The discussion list archive starts in Feb 1998. I'm sure the
   list existed before.
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Pre_Oct_1998/mail136.html

Many thanks in advance for fixing these problems,

Regards,   Martin.