Bernard,

Exactly. That is why 6to4 came out the way it did - it offers a way
for a NATted IPv4 site to introduce non-NATted IPv6 without losing
anything or throwing away anything.

There are RFCs explaining the issues with NAT technically and objectively.
I don't see why this generates comments about anti-NAT religion.
It's obvious when you read those RFCs and think about P2P computing
that NAT is a problem. If we don't avoid that problem in IPv6
we will have failed as engineers.

  Brian