dave

have you ever really listened to jkr's presentations about the
status of rfc's? i'm assuming that you have not, because if you
did, you'd know that the big delays are things like
- waiting for waiting for change/disclaimer text
  from the iesg
- waiting for "minor" revisions from the author
- waiting for linked documents to reach appropriate
  maturity levels (so we don't have, eg, an rfc
  citing an internet-draft).