From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 10:39 PM
To: Linda A. Brown
Cc: IETF
Subject: Re: this was passed on in the IETF email

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 23:56:37 EDT, "Linda A. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> I am forwarding this back to the list to be checked out...

Umm... the guy asks *ON A PUBLIC MAILING LIST* for help laundering $152M
and you *need* to check it out?  Either (a) it's a scam (probably) to get
your account number so they can clear it out, or (b) they're so incompetent
that you don't want to be involved with them.

/Valdis