Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:32:09 -0700
Subject: Re: A Stupid Ploy:  Fwd: Who Is Bin Laden?

Well, he's certainly visible enough. A nicely formatted version of
what you sent was posted on the web on Sept. 12:

      Who Is Osama Bin Laden?
      by Michel Chossudovsky
      Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa

      Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), Montréal
      Posted at globalresearch.ca 12 September 2001

      http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html

If you look at the home page for that organization
http://globalresearch.ca/
you will find a whole bunch of conspiracy theory and
anti-American items. One of these hits close to home:

      Osama bin Laden: Agencies of the US Government "Harbor"
      International Terrorism, Listen to "RealAudio" of Michel
      Chossudovsky interviewed by Dan Tsang (30 minutes) at
      KUCI 88.9 FM, Irvine, California.
      http://falco.kuci.uci.edu/~dtsang/subversity/Sv010914b.ram

      See "Subversity" program details. 16 September 2001.
      http://www.kuci.org/~dtsang/subversity/

Feeding his name as a search term into ixquick reveals that
Chossudovsky has been spewing such stuff for at least ten years.

I find it fascinating that it only took him a day to write the
Osama piece that was posted on Sept. 12. . . .     :-)

Cheers -       Jim