some people don't live in the US but do have families

50% of us are
flying out saturday to be there for sunday all day meetings, flying
eastwards on friday, to get back mid day saturday, we lose 2 weekends.
compare this to intra-US flite to and from, i don';t think esxtending
friday is sustainable. we don't have that much more work, we need better
scheduling is all

in fact, there;s lots of evidence that work is done BETTER when time
available for it is reduced..esp. when particpants re jetlagged.

tired working groups make tired decisions. like driving, this can be
dangerous...

j.