At 09:10 PM 5/29/2002 +0100, Graham Klyne wrote:
>At 08:53 AM 5/29/02 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
>>         Certainly we do not have to worry about whether there is
>> sufficient community interest in IPR.  What we do not have a good sense
>> of, perhaps, is what problems need to be resolved.
>
>How do we best approach the design of Internet technologies so that
>IPR-related obstructions to their deployment will be minimized?

Excellent question.

However...

It is not clear that an entire week of discussion would be fruitful for
that sort of deep and broad requirement for substantial process and concept
invention, nevermind a couple of hours at the end of a long work-week, with
little group preparation.

d/

Dave Crocker <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
TribalWise, Inc. <http://www.tribalwise.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253; fax +1.408.850.1850