From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-ietf@;IETF.ORG] On Behalf Of Sean
Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Palladium (TCP/MS)

Good Morning Valdis

Thank you for your prompt reply. Perhaps I did not phrase my question
properly.

I know what PTR records are, I know how TCP/IP works & etc (I've done a
routed IP network or two, and worked at an ISP for a while) so please
let me re-phrase my question.

Why is a PTR (or DNS) record with MS TCP different from the standard
TCP/IP record?

(Perhaps it is me in my ignorance, or lack of understanding :o) )

Regards

Sean